- Copy msvcr71.dll and msvcp71.dll from a Windows 7 machine to the
- Ensure your copy of ASAudioHD.ax is registered successfully. (This accompanies the dtsdecoderdll.dll)
- Navigate to your eac3to folder and right click eac3to.exe-> properties.
- Click the "Compatibility" tab and click "Change settings for all users" (may as well)
- Under "Compatibility mode" check "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select "Windows 7"
- Click "OK"
You should see the following:
If encoding a DTS-MA 6.1 to 5.1, make sure to use the command line -0,1,2,3,5,6,4 -down6 .